I have found that when we discuss doctrine amongst Christians that the conversation can steer to who is right or wrong. I have found that to be a fairly unfruitful dialogue leading unbelievers to see Christians as those who quarrel amongst themselves as opposed to loving one another. We are probably wrong somewhere (of course we don't believe we are :). My hope & prayer is that our beliefs will unite us more than it will divide us. -Cole Lusby
- We believe in the Trinity. We believe in One God in Three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God. We believe in His substitutionary death for all men, His resurrection, and His eventual return to judge the world.
- We believe in Salvation through Jesus Christ. We believe all are born with a sinful nature and that the work of Christ’s atonement at the Cross was to redeem us from the power of sin. We believe that this salvation from sin is available to all who are willing to receive it.
- We believe in Water Baptism by immersion of water in obedience to the Word of God. All those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior should be baptized in water as a public profession of their faith in Christ.
- We believe in taking Communion. The Last Supper was an example to us to remember the crucifixion & atonement of Jesus Christ.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is actively working today. We believe in the Holy Spirit’s interaction with man as a helper and comforter (John 14:16). We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as manifested by the fruit and the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe the Scriptures are the inspired Word of God and that it is the complete revelation of God’s will for mankind. We believe in the absolute authority of the scripture to govern the affairs of faith & doctrine.
- We believe in the Church as the eternal and universal Body of Christ consisting of all those who have accepted the work of Christ’s atonement. We believe in the need for a local assembly of believers for the purpose of evangelism to unbelievers and edification of the Body of Christ.
- We believe in Healing. We believe the laying on of hands in prayer can heal someone physically, emotionally, and mentally.